Commercial Roofing Contractor - Monroe and Surrounding North Lousiana Areas
Inclement weather is a common occurrence in North Louisiana and throughout the rest of the state. Local businesses and homes frequently endure heavy rains, high winds, hail, debris, and even the occasional hurricane and tornado. These conditions can significantly damage a structure’s roof when they’re severe enough. Luckily, a Monroe commercial roofing contractor from Golden Roofing, LLC can make necessary repairs quickly, so you don’t have to worry about leaks or damage.
At Golden Roofing, our knowledgeable team of industrial and commercial roofers ensures your roofing job is completed on time and on budget. As top roofing contractors in Monroe and North Louisiana, our skills lend themselves to complex roof repairs, complete roof replacements, and general roof maintenance.
A family-owned and operated business, our award-winning firm has more than 30 years of experience serving customers in the Monroe area and providing top-notch roofing solutions for all commercial projects. Defend your business from harsh weather conditions by calling Golden Roofing today. We offer a free, no-obligation inspection and roofing estimate for every construction project we take on.
North Louisiana Roofing Solutions
The weather in Louisiana does a number on commercial roofs and construction materials, and standard roofing systems often fail in downpours, hail strikes, and heavy winds. The team of dedicated roofing contractors at Golden Roofing helps your structure and its roof withstand severe weather conditions.
What’s more, we are a CertainTeed Master Shingle Applicator™ and a certified GAF Master Elite® Roofing Contractor. So rest assured that our fully licensed and insured pros have the tools and experience it takes to handle your commercial or residential roofing system installation and repair.
Available Commercial Roofing Materials
As a full-service roofing contractor, Golden Roofing is experienced in maintaining all commercial roof types. These include:
- Flat Roofs: Common on commercial and industrial buildings, flat roofs are preferred for their low cost and low maintenance demands.
- Metal Roofs: We install metal roofs on all types of properties. Metal is long-lasting, energy-efficient, and environmentally friendly.
- Standing Seam Metal Roofs: Interlocking seams are manufactured from high-end steel, offering years of low-maintenance service life.
- Bitumen Roofing: While asphalt is the typical choice, bitumen is available in several forms. Bitumen is a great option for property owners who want a low-cost and even more affordable option than asphalt shingles.
- Sloped Roofs: Tile, architectural shingles, shake, and other sloped roofing systems come in many styles and price options for your commercial roof.
- Roof Coatings: A wide range of roof coatings and cements fit multiple needs and purposes.
- Built-Up Roof Systems: Also known as “tar and/or gravel” roofs, built-up roof membranes (BUR) have been used in the U.S. for more than 100 years.
- TPO/PVC/EPDM Roof Systems: Single-ply sheets of rubber or other synthetic materials attached to insulation to create a layer of protection. These materials are often used on commercial buildings with flat roofs.
Commercial Roof Replacement
If your commercial roofing is reaching the end of its useful life, Golden Roofing is here to help with your replacement roof. We proudly serve our community, providing valued services to our friends and neighbors. You can trust that our commercial contractors will provide you with nothing less than high-quality workmanship and unparalleled customer service.
Does Your Building Need a Roof Replacement?
Determining when your commercial structure needs a new roof can be difficult. That’s because many building managers or owners have not had to take on this project. As experts in the roofing industry, we know the signs that indicate it’s time for a replacement. Some of the things we recommend looking out for include:
- Your roof is older than 15 years or somewhere around that time frame.
- Your commercial roof has not received regular maintenance.
- You begin to notice leaks.
- Storm damage from wind or hail has impacted your roof’s integrity.
- You can spot holes or tears in the roof.
- Your roof appears to be rotting.
- Obvious signs of water damage.
- The roof appears to be “bubbling” or “blistering.”
It is also important to keep in mind that different roofing materials last longer than others. For instance, a metal roof lasts much longer than many other types of roofs.
Commercial Roof Repair
At Golden Roofing, we specialize in providing expert solutions for your commercial roof, no matter what type of roof your structure has – pitched or flat. Our qualified contractors provide skilled leak repairs to protect your inventory, office, customers, and employees.
Give Golden Roofing a call as soon as you notice a problem, and we’ll make repairs quickly and efficiently.
Ways to Prevent Major Repairs
Regular maintenance helps prevent the need for major roof repairs or replacements. However, there are other ways you can avoid damage to your commercial building’s roof:
- Refrain from walking on the roof unless it’s necessary.
- Keep debris off the roof so it doesn’t cause roofing material to break down.
- Prevent pooling water by regularly clearing gutters and drains.
- Keep overhanging tree branches trimmed so they don’t touch the roof.
- Call your roofing contractor when items or equipment are removed or installed on the roof.
Commercial Roof Maintenance
Partnering with trusted and reliable roofing contractors is a proactive way for business owners and building managers to keep up with facility maintenance. One of the biggest expenses a commercial building owner may experience is putting in a new roof. However, when your roofing partner performs maintenance proactively, roof replacements are required less often. Preventative care also lowers the average annual cost of ownership.
We know how important a roofing system is to a structure. After all, your roof protects your equipment, inventory, staff, and customers from the elements, so it’s only fair to want to protect the roof itself. Proper maintenance allows your roofing partner to catch and fix minor problems before they become bigger and more costly. Fortunately, Golden Roofing offers a commercial roofing maintenance agreement that covers all roofing types for our commercial clients.
One of the many benefits of proper maintenance is that it allows your roofing partner to catch and fix minor problems before they become much bigger and more costly. Golden Roofing’s maintenance plan includes:
- Inspections for damage to chimney and roof
- Roof inspections following severe weather conditions
- Removing debris like sticks and leaves from the roof
- Clearing the gutters and drainage system
The residential and commercial roofing team at Golden Roofing wants to be your first choice for your roofing needs. We provide a free evaluation and get you on a solid maintenance plan right away.
Louisiana businesses face plenty of challenges, but upkeep for the roof over your head shouldn’t be one of them. Golden Roofing offers various services for commercial properties, including:
- Commercial roof repairs
- Commercial roof inspection
- Commercial roof evaluation
- Commercial roof maintenance
- Commercial roof installation
Our Louisiana Roofing Services
Our clients demand and deserve exceptional services and products, and we are more than prepared to give it to them. Our Monroe roofers are available before, during, and after completing your project and will keep you informed throughout the entire process.
A Commercial Roofing Contractor for Any Job
Count on Golden Roofing when you need a commercial roofing contractor you can trust. Whether your company is in a large building with an expansive flat roof that requires frequent maintenance checks, or you own a small business in an older, quaint commercial building and need help with a sloping custom roof, we can help.
As an experienced commercial roofer, Golden Roofing can handle projects encompassing any business’s roofing needs, from new construction to remodeling to restorations. Contact us today for a free estimate.
Why Business Owners Trust Golden Roofing
Our company concentrates on excellent customer service, quality products, accurate estimates, on-time appointments, and competitive pricing. This has set Golden Roofing LLC apart as one of the most successful, growing companies in our field. We believe our commitment to this philosophy sets us up for success in every project we take on and keeps us on the cutting edge as the preferred roofing and construction company in the area.
Contact Us Today for a Free Estimate
When you are looking to hire a commercial roofing company with experience, expertise, and the skill it takes to complete your repair or installation flawlessly every time, look no further than Golden Roofing. We provide services to offices all over North Louisiana, including Monroe, West Monroe, Minden, Ruston, Shreveport, Bossier City, and Texas and Mississippi.
Rest assured, our roofing contractors excel at both commercial and residential roof repair and replacement and would love to partner with you as your go-to roofing company. Golden Roofing provides skilled roofing services for any commercial project, from minor repairs to new installation. We also work with your insurance provider on any covered insurance claims. Make the smart choice and call our firm today at (318) 355-6300 or fill out the online intake form for more information about our Louisiana commercial roofing services.
24/7 Emergency roof repair services to stop leaks fast.